It’s Friday so I thought I’d share a few of my favorite posts from the many blogs that I read this week.
- We are in His arms by Doug in Eagle
- It’s not about you, stupid by Mike on Church for Men Florida
- Life of a bondservant by Sherri on Be About Your Fathers Business
- A Nation of fig trees by Dan on Cerulean Sanctum
- Finally, the excellent series that Kevin at Shooting the Breeze wrote on Slowing down (there are 4 posts in total)
There’s so much good stuff out there in the world of Christian blogs but these are just some of the ones that spoke to me most this week.
6 Reply to “Around the blogsphere 28th November 2008”
Thanks for the shout out Peter! 🙂
The links to Kevin’s posts and site go to mine instead.
I’d like to read his posts on slowing down, but you can’t get there from here.
I have fixed the links now. Thanks Dan for pointing that out!
The correct link is: http://kevinmartineau.blogspot.com/2008/11/how-do-we-slow-down-when-life-feels-out.html
Thanks for the words of encouragement.
Thank you. You always leave great comments on the CFM blog. Your blog is great too. God Bless the Kingdom work you are doing.
You’re welcome guys.
Keep writing great posts and I’ll keep recommending them!