Woo – hoo! It’s my BLOGIVERSARY!
One year ago today I started blogging here on Rediscovering the Church and here, today, I’m still at it!
I want to say a very big thank you to everyone who has stopped by over the last twelve months. I blog for so many reasons but your support and encouragement make it all worth it.
I also want to thank everyone who has gotten involved over the last ten days or so with the giveaway. I’ve really enjoyed it and have been really pleased and encouraged with all the entries (I am looking forward to getting back to real blogging though 🙂 )
I’m giving away books as a THANK YOU to all my friends and readers and, over the past five days, I’ve given away eight books now today I’m giving away FIFTEEN more. Yeah, you read that right FIFTEEN!
Here’s what they are:
Published by Thomas Nelson:
- Fearless by Max Lucado (three copies)
- A Million Miles in a Thousand Years by Donald Miller (three copies)
Published by Howard Books:
- Honor in the Dust by Gilbert Morris
Published by Strang:
- The Firstborn by Conlan Brown
- Mohamed’s Moon by Keith Clemons
- The Y Factor by Liam Roberts
- Next Level Parenting by Rich Rogers
- Did You Think To Pray by R.T. Kendal
- Rebuilding The Real You by Jack Hayford
- 100 Answers To 100 Questions About How To Live Longer by Janet Maccaro
Self published through LuLu
- The Jumbo Shrimp Gospel by Aaron Saufley
Leave a comment on this post to enter the drawing and look back through these posts for ways to gain dozens of bonus entries.
I’m going to split the books up into three drawings – to be held at around 12PM, 3PM and 6PM today.
Thanks for helping me celebrate my blogiversary!
***** Update! The first drawing has taken place. Two more drawings to go! *****
***** UPDATE 2! The second drawing has taken place. Just six books in one drawing left! ******