- 185 unread emails in my “Must Read Daily” folder in Google reader
- A further465 emails in my “Read when you get the chance” folder in Google reader.
- Over 80 Blog Carnival posts to read
- Dozens of comments on my blog to respond to
- I don’t know how many emails that I need to answer
- Invoices to send
- Clients to assist
- Three websites to build
- This blog to write on
- Three books to edit
- Twenty or more tweets to reply to
- Two books to write
- Bills to pay
- Christmas thank-you cards to write
- Grocery shopping to do
And, more importantly:
- A relationship with God to rediscover
- A prayer life to get back
- A family to be le3ss stressed around
Yet my kids are on Christmas vacation still and I cannot find a moment’s peace to do any of it.
Yeah, I’m still not OK, but I’m still here and still hopeful that things will turn a corner before my body forces me into a state of inactivity.
Thanks for all of your comments, tweets, emails, facebook messages etc. I’ll get to them as soon as I can!