It’s been a while since I’ve done a Friday Favorites post where I list some of my favorite posts from the week – and I’m not going to quite get back on the horse this week, but I have a few things I’d like to highlight so here goes:
- TreyMorgan.Net – Trey moved to WordPress this week from blogger and I think it’s going to really help his blogging ministry. If you like the look of his new site (and I think you will), then I helped him design it. If you don’t, then blame Trey. 🙂 Check out yesterday’s post, some of the comments are very funny!
- Katdish.Net – @katdish has been previously described by me as an internet tornado but she’s also the woman who helps me build beautiful blogs. Check out her new digs – I think they look pretty fantastic!
- Jennie – I have a sister! Did ya know? She’s smarter and funnier than me and is currently directing her brilliance toward bringing Christianity more to the forefront of the public (i.e. political) stage in Britain. Jennie has recently(ish) started blogging and has some really deep stuff to say. Check out yesterday’s post about More, More, More – and while you’re at it, please let her know her little brother sent you there 🙂
- Nick the Geek – apart from being a great web designer, who you should all use to build you beautiful new WordPress blogs, Nick is a very deep guy who is passionate about his work with the youth in his church. Yesterday’s post was fantastic. If you didn’t read it, now’s the time.
- Michael Perkins – Michael writes a great blog which I don’t stop by as often as I should, but yesterday’s post rocked my socks. Check out ‘Step away from the burrito’
Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you enjoyed and learned from all the posts!
You could also Check out Kevin Martineau’s favorite links here there’s some great ones on his list!
11 Reply to “Friday Favorites – May 14, 2010”
Aw, shucks… thanks little brother! Did I mention I think you're pretty awesome, too? Well you are.
Love you loads!
You're welcome.. and yes, I think you may have mentioned that!
Great list. Thank you for sharing!
You're welcome, Dusty. Thanks for stopping by
Great list and nice to see a Friday favorites post from you again. You got me started doing it and then quit! What's up with that? 🙂
I'm not even going to go there!
Great list Pete. I am totally honored and humbled to be included. Thank you.
Your post was one of the top ones on that list, in my opinion. Definitely top 5 at least 🙂
Oh, YAY! Thanks for the mention and for helping me with my awesome new website (she says humbly).
Now I'm off to "meet" your sister! How exciting!
I appreciate you.