This week is (hopefully) going to be a week of firsts for me.
On Thursday June 24th, 2010, if everything goes according to plan, I’ll be picking up my new iPhone 4.. here are some of the firsts it will bring:
- I’ll get my first iPhone
- I’ll get my first Apple product
- It will be the first time I have ever unboxed an Apple product or have seen one unboxed in real life. I hear the packaging is quite spectacular.
- It will be the first time I’ve ever had a data plan on my phone.
- It will be the first time I’ve ever paid for a phone.
- It will be the first time I’ve ever gotten my hands on a product on launch day
- It will be the first time I’ve pre-ordered something and actually gone through with the purchase.
- It will be the first time I’ve installed iTunes on my laptop.
- It will be the first time I’ve followed the crowd and gone for a ‘popular’ phone.
- and finally…. it will be the first time I can play Words with Friends against all you iPod/iPhone/iPad users. BE AFRAID, be very, very afraid!
Yes, #10 is the one I’m most excited about!
Anyone want to play Words with Friends on Thursday (even if you’re not yet my friend)?
10 Reply to “A Week of Firsts”
Hmmm. I don't even know what Words with Friends is!!!
Being a phone virgin is no fun, is it? :-p
Do you have an iPhone? If so, install the Words with friends app nowwwwww!
Probably should not of mentioned Words With Friends. I didn't know what it was until I just googled it. Looks way fun, but addicting.
So my answer is yes, bring it on bro. 🙂
Thursday… Words with Friends… You and me…. be prepared to win by HUNDREDS of points!
Its on like donkey kong
I haven't installed that app yet but I am going to now! Thanks for the suggestion! 🙂
If you end up addicted… please don't blame me 🙂
What?! Hey, I have an iPad! I want to play that game… I don't know what it's all about. Please have a small ceremony before opening the box. I feel it is important. And maybe remove your shoes.
Ya… Apple is that awesome. 🙂
It's scrabble for i-devices. Install it, we can play Thursday.
I'm going to make an unboxing video!
PS – you scared me a little with that Apple comment
Okay. I rock at word games. I'm warning you.
I'm living vicuriously (misspelled) through you these days. Can't wait!