For no real reason, as I was driving home from the park just now, I started thinking of the most inappropriate wedding songs I could come up with.
I know, totally random, but that’s just me… and maybe I was out in the sun too long.
Anyway, here are the top five most inappropriate wedding songs that i could think of in ten minutes. What would you add to the list?
- It Must Have Been Love (but it’s over now) – by Roxette
- Here I Go Again on My Own – by Whitesnake
- I Hate Everything About You – by Ugly Kid Joe
- Heaven Knows I’m Miserable Now – by The Smiths
- And finally, the granddaddy of them all: I Used To Love Her (but I had to kill her) – by Guns ‘n’ Roses
What would you add?