Since the end of our Books to Buy for Christmas series last week, My blogging has been virtually non-existent.
Don’t worry though, I haven’t fallen off the face of the earth, I’ve been:
- Rebuilding NewBlogHosting.com. I really messed the site up and so I rebuilt it with a new look and feel and with new integration into the billing and support system.
- Coming up with a creative gift you can give a blogger (or someone who needs to start blogging) for Christmas.
- Trying to enjoy Thanksgiving.
- Entertaining a friend we have here at the moment who is visiting from England for the first time. It’s tough creating exciting things to do on a budget in the middle of nowhere.
- Putting up Christmas lights.
- Eating WAY too much.
- Being thankful to God for new customers even in the run-up to Christmas.
- and staying up too late trying to hold everything together.
I’m going to try to get back into blogging, I have ideas for a load of posts… it’s just finding time to write them that’s tough.
I miss you all. Hopefully I’ll be back in circulation next week. God willing!
12 Reply to “It’s a CRAZY Life!”
New blog hosting looks great man. Love what you did.
The great thing I’ve discovered about the theme is that I can fairly easily strip the Christmas Stuff out after Christmas and use the rather nice looking theme all year!
So many things to do, so little time. I’m there.
I’m glad I’m not alone…. except I’m not glad for you, it’s not much fun! 🙂
The very best to you, Peter.
And to you, Maureen!
So much to do! I understand completely. Blessings to you, Peter. The best is yet to come. 🙂
You’re right! (I hope!)
Rest. You rock.
Chance would be a fine thing!
So, glad I’m not the only one who blogs about not blogging. I think that makes us pros, don’t you? Your site looks awesome. This one AND your hosting site.
I appreciate you!