- My birthday is my favorite day of the year. Even at 35 I still get excited about it a month in advance. It’s the one day I don’t have to worry about messing up!
- My birth certificate has the wrong place of birth on it.
- One of the things I’m most proud of is that I married an older woman (although she’s only nine months older than me 🙂 )
- I have made up theme songs for each of my children.
- I rarely stop singing (although people wish I would). There’s a song for just about every word I hear and so I randomly start singing a song which is triggered by a word I hear someone say.
- I think just about everything can be used for a sermon illustration. I have a friend who occasionally gives me a topic, statement or object to make up a sermon about, just to see if they can stump me.
- I REALLY dislike blogger.com
- I met my wife online and married her five months after we first ‘met’ through AOL. Our relationship went pretty slow at first because we were both using 14.4K modems. Anyone remember those?
- One of my favorite snacks is to cut a slice of cheddar cheese, butter it then spread strawberry jam on top of the butter. Pure heaven!
- I hate drinking water. I know I have to do it so I fill bottles up at the beginning of the day and force myself to drink them before going to sleep. I regularly drink two or more bottle of water in the last few minutes just before I go to bed. I think of it like medicine…. it tastes disgusting but I need it to survive!
All but one of these things are true.
The one which is false is just slightly inaccurate.
Q. Which of these ten things is not completely true – and what’s untrue about it?