I don’t post my favourite posts from of the week every week but that doesn’t mean there aren’t great blog posts out there week in, week out. I just get lazy sometimes – I admit it. I’m sorry.
This week is not a lazy week though and there has been some amazing stuff going on out there in the blogsphere.
Picking my favorites from the week is always hard… this week I’m tending more toward the comical than anything else with the first couple:
- Rich Bordner wrote a post called ‘Like, you know‘ on his blog ‘The Pugnacious Irishman‘ The post is short but the list it links to had me rolling on the floor with laughter. HIGHLY recommended reading for pure comedy.
- Jon on Stuff Christians Like always writes hilarious articles so it’s hard to select the ‘best’ of the week but WOTAM, baby is just awesome.
- Mike Ellis posted an awesome article on Church For Men, Florida called ‘Gangs paint a better picture of loyalty’.
- Dan Edelen comes up trumps – again. Two posts on his blog Cerulean Sanctum about the beauty of the church. Read them here and here.
- Finally, I just love the journey that Kevin Martineau from Shooting the Breeze is on – and the stuff he’s writing. I’ll let him tell you about it here.
I hope you enjoy the links.
By the way, I am planning on writing a final post on Secrets but I’m taking time to pray and ponder exactly what to say and how to say it. I’ll post it when I have it.
May God bless you all this weekend as you seek to do what He is calling you to do.