I have finally updated my blogroll.
There are some blogs which I have been an avid reader of for some time but which I haven’t added to my blogroll for some reason. I need a more integrated, unified system here a mixture between an RSS reader and a blogroll…. hmmm…
Anyway here goes:
- AndyC writes The Narrow Road. Great blog. Posts like this brighten my day.
- Chris Esty writes The Bible Post. Making understanding the bible a little easier. I recommend that everyone read this post. Then act on it!
- Matt writes The Church of No People. Matt makes me laugh while at the same time teaching me things I probably ought to already know but just haven’t grasped yet!
- Kevin Martineau writes Shooting the Breeze. Kevin does some great series’. Posts like this really make me think.
- Mike Ellis writes Church for Men, Florida. Mike has rapidly become one of my heroes. Just read stuff like this and see if he doesn’t become one of your heroes.
- Charles Hill writes Small Town…. Big Impact. Charles is soon going to move and plant a new church. I’m enjoying watching the process unfold.