Today my family and I are heading to Six Flags Magic Mountain for a day of fun, pain and rollercoaster-belly.
I’m sorry but I don’t have time to offer any of my wonderful words of wisdom today 🙁 (I wish I could even write that with a straight face – words of wisdom! Yeah, right!)
Instead, I have assembled an ensemble cast of blog posts which, frankly, I would give good money to be able to say were my own. I don’t have good money though, in fact, I don’t seem to have ANY money so I’m stuck writing the way I write and striving to get better.
Anyway, without any more ado, I give you Blogtastic, blogittyness (in no specific order):
- Billy Coffey writes about the difference between singing and singing. He also wrote this week about getting punched, which I wish I could have seen.
- Kevin Martineau must know that it’s baseball season because he knocked one out of the park with this post
- Katdish has the best guest bloggers in the world! Stacy Armond wrote an incredible post yesterday. While you’re there, check out Katdish’s piece of testimony from the day before. It’s great!
- I have just recently discovered Flowerdust. If you haven’t discovered her blog yet, you should go there now. Start with this post, then read the others in the series. She’s an awesome servant of God.
- Lastly, Marla Taviano wrote an inspiring piece showing just how faithful God is.
Enjoy. See y’all on Friday!
12 Reply to “Family Thursday”
Do the viper for me. It’s my favorite coaster-belly experience!
Ooo! Be sure to drink lots of soda before you go on the twirl-a-whirl! And get lots of pictures!
Thanks for the bloggy love! Have a great day!
Thanks, Peter, for the thoughtful comment you left for me over at katdish’s blog, and for linking to my post from your blog. The support from Christian brothers and sisters means so much to us even though we are “strangers,” but have the common bond of Christ!
Have fun at Six Flags!
You’re welcome Stacey!
I’m trying hard not to be jealous right now! I would love to go to an amusement park. You guys have a wonderful time.
Thanks for the referrals, Peter. I stopped by, and wound up adding Flowerdust to my reader.
You’re welcome Anne, That’s why I do links posts every now and then, to highlight some great blogs.
Flowerdust’s blog is one of the best I’ve found lately!
I don’t think anyone has blushed on my blog before!
Glad you could be the first 🙂
Thanks for the shout-out, Peter. Hope you kept your lunch down.
Peter, Dave got the cutest pic of you on that little school bus tour thingy ride and I so wish I could share it here, but alas it will have to wait until I post my pics at FB.
Thanks for a great day and waiting for that yummy Funnel cake 😉
btw I have to say how proud of our sons (my youngest) that they went on Ninja WOW they way impressed me. At that age I would have cried the whooole time lol