Today my family and I are heading to Six Flags Magic Mountain for a day of fun, pain and rollercoaster-belly.
I’m sorry but I don’t have time to offer any of my wonderful words of wisdom today 🙁 (I wish I could even write that with a straight face – words of wisdom! Yeah, right!)
Instead, I have assembled an ensemble cast of blog posts which, frankly, I would give good money to be able to say were my own. I don’t have good money though, in fact, I don’t seem to have ANY money so I’m stuck writing the way I write and striving to get better.
Anyway, without any more ado, I give you Blogtastic, blogittyness (in no specific order):
- Billy Coffey writes about the difference between singing and singing. He also wrote this week about getting punched, which I wish I could have seen.
- Kevin Martineau must know that it’s baseball season because he knocked one out of the park with this post
- Katdish has the best guest bloggers in the world! Stacy Armond wrote an incredible post yesterday. While you’re there, check out Katdish’s piece of testimony from the day before. It’s great!
- I have just recently discovered Flowerdust. If you haven’t discovered her blog yet, you should go there now. Start with this post, then read the others in the series. She’s an awesome servant of God.
- Lastly, Marla Taviano wrote an inspiring piece showing just how faithful God is.
Enjoy. See y’all on Friday!