Since the end of our Books to Buy for Christmas series last week, My blogging has been virtually non-existent.
Don’t worry though, I haven’t fallen off the face of the earth, I’ve been:
- Rebuilding NewBlogHosting.com. I really messed the site up and so I rebuilt it with a new look and feel and with new integration into the billing and support system.
- Coming up with a creative gift you can give a blogger (or someone who needs to start blogging) for Christmas.
- Trying to enjoy Thanksgiving.
- Entertaining a friend we have here at the moment who is visiting from England for the first time. It’s tough creating exciting things to do on a budget in the middle of nowhere.
- Putting up Christmas lights.
- Eating WAY too much.
- Being thankful to God for new customers even in the run-up to Christmas.
- and staying up too late trying to hold everything together.
I’m going to try to get back into blogging, I have ideas for a load of posts… it’s just finding time to write them that’s tough.
I miss you all. Hopefully I’ll be back in circulation next week. God willing!